All of the films and TV shows the guys watched over the week, with a very special guest!
Brandon Day from Bless You Boys.com joins Roger & Chris to talk the trade and the fans reaction. Did the Tigers get what they needed out of the trade? The guys also take a look at the Chicago White Sox and the Cleveland Indians in terms of their prospect future. We review the minor leagues and at the 1:05:00 mark, Jenn Smith from Baseball Prospectus joins us to talk Blue Jays baseball.
Dan, Dave, and Mike are back. How hot is Alison Brie? Office Hot? Girl Next Door Hot? Smokin' Hot? The Red Wings have a special gift for it's wonderful fanbase, and no, it's not a better hockey team. Floyd and Conor are still at it, thank God! Which one had the more offensive, politically incorrect statements about the other? Of course we will go there! What do you think this is?! Aaron Carter got arrested on a DUI with a chick that looks just like one of Dan's ex's...It's a terrifying image.
Welcome to the first episode of Counting Tracks, where we go over our favorite album or albums and we talk about the history of music. This debut features West of Woodward blogger and Voice of the Turtle podcast host, Hookslide. We talk about where it may gotten started for some folks, the Beatles and what albums Hook loves and Roger, the newer fan, dig.
Taylor Phillips (@dt2phillips on Twitter)
Buck Geno (@BuckGenoIII)
Frank Vajcner (@Frank_Vajcner)
* Tigers weekly recap (including a team meeting)
* Tigers trade interest rumors
* Miguel Cabrera's family protection from Venezuela
* Red Wings right-winger Tomas Tatar seeking a 7-year deal at $6M annually
* The Wings trying to get Thomas Vanek back
* The Pistons trading Marcus Morris to the Boston Celtics for Avery Bradley and getting back Anthony Tolliver and talking a possible Reggie Jackson trade
* An announcement on the 2017-2018 NBA season being released
* More in-depth news on Calvin Johnson's retirement
*Former Lions linebacker Chris Spielman suing Ohio State
What's Your Grade?
Dan and Geoff are a duo again. We open by talking about the latest 30 for 30 about Mike and The Mad Dog. These are the guys that saw the entire rise and subsequent, painfully slow death of sports talk radio right to the end. A local Detroit Sports radio host could be on his way out, to fill big shoes. Sammy Sosa is pink...yes pink. The trash talk between Conor and Floyd could be worth $100 itself! Calvin Johnson speaks out about his retirement. And Michael Fulmer...To Trade...or NO!...2-4-8...