Dan, and Geoff are a duo for this one. The guys go over Geoff's exciting trip to Wyoming. His favorite part was all of the Asians? We go over Eric Ebron's comments about his future. Floyd and Connor are set to fight! It's official! And the Pats bone the Jets...again. All of this and more.
This week, on Pucking Around, Jason and the Franchise are joined by long lost brother Goalieman Justin to discuss an extremely busy week in the NHL leading up to the draft.
Hosts: Taylor Phillips (@dt2phillips on Twitter) Ed Smith (@EdSmith313)
* Tigers select RHP Alex Faedo from Florida with the 18th overall pick in the 2017 MLB Draft
* Tigers weekly recap
* Francisco Rodriguez whining about lack of communication and his mop-up role in the Tigers bullpen
* Miguel Cabrera playing through pain
* What We Missed Segment: Red Wings LW Luke Glendening out 3-4 months after ankle surgery
* NHL protected players for the expansion draft
* Pistons shooting guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope sentenced to 1 year on probation for his DUI arrest
* Forward Reggie Bullock suspended 5 games for violating NBA's anti-drug policy
* The Lions trading for LA Rams OL Greg Robinson
* Former Michigan State Spartans Football director of college advancement and performance Curtis Blackwell intervening with sexual assault investigation
* Spartans cornerback Vayante Copeland no longer with team
* Michigan Wolverines Men's Basketball lands 2019 4-star center Taylor Currie
* 5 Questions segment
Dan, Dave, and Mike are back. Dan finally got a chance to watch the Amy Winehouse documentary. What a bummer movie that was! Does Ken Holland have any redeeming qualities left following his decisions on who to protect and not protect from Wednesday's upcoming expansion draft? We bring in Pistons.com's Jake Chapman to discuss the upcoming NBA draft. What the f**k is Chad Kroger talking about?! And how much more awkward can Roger Goodell be?
We havent given you any Art in a couple of weeks so heres our first installment of our best of Forgotten Freshness. we talk to Jasons mom, Quise stepped in a racist landmine, we play a game of know your racist, Mer brings us Pino, Fatt Father sat in with us for 10 rules for banging my wife and Quise and his reddit porn
This week we read the headlines of news articles and give our uninformed opinion on them!
If you like what you hear be sure to subscribe and rate us in iTunes! New episodes weekly! Connect with us. We love to hear from our listeners. Shoot us an email or a tweet at any of the following links below.
* Email: email@example.com
* Twitter: Twitter.com/thelaughtracks
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMVADCz3xLY-93XuZhA2klg
Sports Radio Detroit
In the latest edition of Lions SRD, Ben and Marty discuss the positive vibes coming out of OTAs and minicamp, if the Lions should go after Eric Decker or not, Taylor Decker's injury, the Lions trading for the Greg Robinson, and contract musical chairs.